3rd Annual Freshwater Management Forum- 13th & 14th February 2012
3rd Annual Freshwater Management Forum
Taking an in-depth look at changes and challenges to freshwater management in New Zealand
13th & 14th February 2012, Amora Hotel, Wellington
The Fresh Start for Freshwater Reform announced in May 2011 outlines what the future holds for freshwater management. The Reform has sparked widespread debate amongst all stakeholders and interest groups pertaining to water.
3rd Annual Freshwater Management Forum is designed with inputs from key stakeholders to identify the most topical issues in freshwater management in New Zealand.
This discussion forum is an opportunity for stakeholders to get together to present their views and thoughts on the latest developments in freshwater management.
Super hot issues
• Interactions between the interventions in the Freshwater Reform
• Further steps required for water management in NZ
• The future of the Land and Water Forum
• The challenges facing regional councils
• Water infrastructure development
• Māori perspective on freshwater
• Scientific and technical challenges
Full Day Workshop:
Water quality monitoring and analysis
15th February 2012, Amora Hotel, Wellington
Facilitated by Brett Stansfield, Director, Environmental Impact Assessments Limited
Book before 16 December 2011 and save $300 on our Early Bird Special
Register 2 people at the same time from the same organisation and the 2nd attends free of charge (Conference only).